|Are you interested in being a support group facilitator?
Below includes the role and responsibilities of a support group leader.
- Establish frequency and time of meetings; assist in selecting the meeting site, advertising, recruiting and support group reminders.
- At the request of group members, invite guest speakers on topics of interest. Ensure all guest speakers are approved by the Education & Support Manager.
- For each meeting, keep track of attendance and provide this information on the next business day to the Education and Support Manager.
- Possess effective communication skills to encourage, impact and explain often difficult topics in an approachable way.
- Other duties as assigned.