South Florida Chapter
Welcome to the South Florida Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation!
• The South Florida Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout the State.
• We reach more than 94,000 loyal constituents.
• Through various programs, we support Florida patients and family members with education programs, support programs, and community awareness and advocacy.
• Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 4,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.
• Through our signature endurance program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 200 targeted endurance athletes for a 4 month + period as they train for various endurance challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.
• Through our various fundraising and education programs, more than 16,000 people will donate or support the cause.
Did you know that the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation has a wide variety or programs and resources available for patients, their family, and caregivers? Click here to check out our Programs Page for more information.
Boca-Fort Lauderdale Adult and Pediatric Symposium 09/15/2018
Take Steps West Palm Beach 11/03/2018
Take Steps South West Florida - 11/11/2018
Meet our National Take Steps partner:
Meet our Premier Presenting Sponsor:
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #84970
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!