What's the difference between IBD and IBS? Many people think they're the same! See why they're not!
Here's a fact sheet
This year the Indianapolis Take Steps Celebration will offer that and more, thanks in large part to a new event location – Victory Field in downtown Indianapolis.
Furs, fedoras and a trip back in time later this month is set to help in the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
The Indiana Chapter is looking for a talented undergraduate individual to join our team for spring semester 2017 as marketing and event management intern. Please review the posting and email Amanda Stefanik (email@example.com) with the supplemental materials if interested.
Indiana Chapter Newsletters
Created by an Indiana teen for Indiana teens, this quarterly newsletter will highlight various topics, including nutrition, featured doctors, events, and other teens dealing with IBD. If you'd like to nominate a featured teen, become involved with the newsletter, or put together teen gatherings, please contact Sneha at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall 2014 - Teen Newsletter
- Summer 2014 - Teen Newsletter
- Spring 2014 - Teen Newsletter
- Fall 2013 - Teen Newsletter
- June 2013 - Teen Newsletter
- May '15 - World IBD Day - "How one Teen Found Light at the End of the Tunnel" - US News
- May '15 - Fort Wayne Take Steps Honored Heroes interview with WANE-TV
- May '15 - Sneha's story on US News - "UC Hijacked My Childhood"
- NEW! April '15 - Take Steps Fort Wayne Press Release
- March '15 - Sneha spreads the work and talks about her UC experience
- March '15 - Sneha speaking about Cory and teen support
- Video June '14 - Jimmy and firefighter Tim talking about Take Steps Indy
- Take Steps Indy '14 - Press Release, April 2 - Jimmy honored hero
- Take Steps Indy '14 - Press Release, May 28 - Semi Colons raise $5k
- Take Steps Fort Wayne '14 - Press Release
- Video April '14 - Take Steps Fort Wayne news coverage
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Annual Report