Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for Crohn's & Colitis Foudation
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our Chapter:
Charm City Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Young Professionals Meeting/Happy Hour: First Tuesday's of each month from 6:00pm-8:00pm. For details and more upcoming events visit HERE
Take Steps Southern Delaware - Register or Start a Team Today!
Saturday, September 16th
Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
Registration Start 8:30 a.m.
Save the Date! Bottom's Up Baltimore: Getting Behind A Cure! - November 3, 2017
- Join Team Challenge Today! LEARN MORE
Maryland/Southern DE Chapter is seeking an Intern who will assist the chapter with daily administrative responsibilities and support with events as needed. Work hours are flexible. Please click HERE for detailed job description and contact email@example.com for more information.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #39929
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!