Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for Crohn's & Colitis Foudation
See what's upcoming for our chapter:
- October 6th: Take Steps Eastern Shore Celebration! We invite registered Eastern Shore Walkers to join us to celebrate our great work this Walk season. Meet us at Movies at Midway for a walker meet & greet, T0Shirt and Incentive Pick Up, Top Team Recognition, Food & Fun! Then stay for a viewing of Avengers: Infinity War!
- October 24th: Young Leadership Board Interest Meeting. Do you know someone who would be EXCELLENT in a role on our brand new Young Leadership Board? Are you in your 20s/30s or just "young at heart" and interested in hearing more? Please register for our upcoming interest meeting to learn all about this new initiative - http://crohnscolitisylb.eventbrite.com
- October 27th: Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast & IBD Education Workshop - Join us for a morning of recognition and presentations on NUtrition & IBD, Psychology & IBD, and Advances in IBD Treatments. Please register at http://bit.ly/MDVolunteerAppreciation (Complimentary)
- November 16th: As Time Goes By: An Evening in "Casablanca" for Cures Save the Date for our annual event to honor exception members of our IBD community. This year's honorees are Dr. Maria Oliva-Hemker and Craig Solomon!
Camp Oasis was June 19th - 23rd in High View, WV! We are so grateful to our charitable donors who allow 18 children from Maryland to attend Camp this year. Thank you especially to Kappa Guild and Capital Funding Group!
Check our of As Time Goes By: An Evening in "Casablanca" for Cures supporters HERE!
This event pays tribute to medical professionals, patients, caregivers, and community members who have dedicated their efforts toward a future without IBD!
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #39929
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!