Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for Crohn's & Colitis Foudation
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our Chapter:
Congressional Reception for Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Week December 6th - Join the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation in conjunction with the Congressional Crohn's and Colitis Caucus for a reception to commemorate Crohn's and Colitis Awareness week at the 2075 Rayburn House Office Building from 5:00-6:30pm. Please RSVP to Sarah Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-531-6162.
Community Meeting in Carroll County December 14th! - Come join the Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation for an open forum community meeting from 7-8pm at the Mt. Airy Library Meeting room. Contact Clare at email@example.com with any questions.
- Join Team Challenge Today! LEARN MORE
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #39929
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!