Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for Crohn's & Colitis Foudation
The Maryland/So. Delaware Chapter has a new location! We look forward to meeting you at our new address:
See what's upcoming for our chapter:
- February 26th: Open House at the new office! We are so excited to share our new and improved office space with you! Join us between 5pm and 8pm to see our new space, enjoy light refreshments, and catch up with the Crohn's and Colitis Community in Maryland and Southern Delaware!
- March 4th: Team Challenge Race Day at the Rock 'n Roll New Orleans Marathon and 1/2 Marathon! Support our team and check our our upcoming races - we want to see you at our next race!
- March 15th: Team Challenge Interest Meeting at the Owings Mills Library - come see how being a part of the Team Challenge family can change your life! Contact email@example.com for more details.
- March 22nd: Chapter Meet & Greet - come meet staff, volunteers, and members of our Chapter community at our new office. We are here for you!
- April 22nd: Take Steps Kick Off! Get Registered at cctakesteps.org/baltimore2018 and save the date for this amazing event - you won't want to miss it! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you to Precision Video Imaging for creating our 2017 Lenny B. Robinson Memorial Award Video.
Check our of Book of Hope paying tribute to patients, caregivers, and our supporters below:
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #39929
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!