Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter
Welcome to the Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter! We serve all of Maryland and the Southern Delaware area.
- The Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Maryland and Southern Delaware
- We reach more than 40,000 loyal constituents
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 1,200 participants annually who walk and fundraise for Crohn's & Colitis Foudation
The Maryland/So. Delaware Chapter has a new location! We look forward to meeting you at our new address:
See what's upcoming for our chapter:
- May 30th: Putting the Pieces Together: Managing Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Join us for this informative patient education session!
- June 15th: A Night at Camden Yards for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation! Join the Charm City CCF Young Professionals for a night of cheering on the O's. $5 of every ticket goes towards our mission!
- June 23rd: TAKE STEPS MARYLAND - Make a team, help us raise funds towards our mission, and be a part of the IBD Community!
Thank you to Precision Video Imaging for creating our 2017 Lenny B. Robinson Memorial Award Video.
Check our of Book of Hope paying tribute to patients, caregivers, and our supporters below:
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #39929
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!