There are a variety of ways that you can help support the mission - critical research, education and support programs of CCFA. Whether you donate your time, money, resources or skills, you can help make a difference in the lives of over 1.6 million Americans suffering from Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, collectively known as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Show your support today!
Volunteer: We are always looking for dedicated volunteers to help out at our events or within our office. Please see our newly released positions below! Volunteers should fill out this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact the Maryland office at 443.276.0861 if you have any questions.
Become a Member: As a member of Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, you will help us further the cause while receiving special membership benefits. Membership benefits include subscription to the chapter newsletter and national magazine, discounts on books, and invitations to participate in chapter events and programs. Individual memberships are only $30. Join or renew today.
Donate: Send us a gift and help support Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis research. This gift can also be made in honor or in memory of a loved one. Gifts can be mailed to our office address or paid with a credit card over the phone by calling 443.276.0861.
New Volunteer Opportunities:
- Country Representative - Join us as an extension of the Crohn's and Colitis Chapter in your county! You would be our "eyes and ears" for the IBD community in your area, helping us to meet and recognize new patients, medical professionals or individuals who want to be involved. As a representative, you would hold an annual community meeting in your county, provide brochures to local medical professionals, and would be tasked with promoting chapter events in your area. This includes flyering, posting to community boards, and speading the word within your networks. All the community representatives would come together no less than twice a year to network, share tactics for getting the word out, and learn about the chapter/foundation's latest updates. This position requires a commitment of one year.
- Team Challenge Orange Ambassador - Love racing but can't committ to Team Challenge this year? Be an Orange ambassador! These volunteers are available to help with Team Challenge promotion events - tabling at fairs & clinics, volunteering at community races, and/or helping with retail campaigns to benefit Team Maryland.
- Chapter Awareness Liaison - Volunteer to be a billboard for our Chapter! We need volunteers present at health fairs, community fairs, and chapter events. You will be trained to discuss the chapter, the foundation, and how individuals can get more involved.
- Social Media Advocate - Are you a patient, caregiver, or medical professional? Volunteer to take over our social media for a week! Show our chapter what it's like to be in your shoes, and promote awareness for our cause!
- Remote Administrative - Want to volunteer on your own time? Join us as a remote administrative volunteer! You will be given tasks that can be done in your free time, such as researching local businesses, applying for in-kind donations, or adding events to online community boards.
Be an Advocate!
The Crohn's and Colitis Caucus is a bi-partisan group of Members of Congress dedicated to educating their colleagues and the American public on Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, collectively known as Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD). The Caucus works together to raise awareness, support IBD medical research, and protect patient access to care. Currently there are no Maryland or Delaware representatives on this Caucus - let's change this! Email, Write, or Call your representatives - we've provided a form letter for you below.
Unsure of who your representatives are? Check here for names and contact information.