Welcome to the Northwest Chapter! We serve Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
Are you newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Click here for important resources and information.
Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- Friday, November 16 - Young Professionals Group - Mini Golf- Seattle, WA
- Saturday, December 1 - spin4 crohn's & colitis cures - Redmond, WA
- December 1-7 - Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week
- Saturday, December 8 - Youth Craft Event - Portland, OR
- Wednesday, February 20 - Washington State Lobby Day - Olympia, WA
- Make a difference in the lives of people with Crohn's and colitis by becoming an advocate for the Foundation. Click here to find out more.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #98528
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!