Welcome to the Northwest Chapter! We serve Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
Are you newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Click here for important resources and information.
It's the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's 50th Anniversary! Celebrate with us by sharing your story of how the Foundation has affected your life, making a donation in honor of our anniversary, updating your social media profile photo with our 50th-anniversary twibbon, and learning more about the beginnings of the Foundation.
You can read the stories people have shared here.
Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- October 21 - Surf City and New Orleans Kickoff and 1st Group Training Session - Team Challenge - Seattle
- October 22 - Connections: Education Day for Families of Kids with IBD - Seattle
- October 28 - Best Practices in IBD Management - Professional Education - Portland
- November 1 - Take Steps Executive Council Kick Off - Seattle
- December 1 - 7 - Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week
- December 2 - spin4 crohn's & colitis cures event - Bellevue
Webinar replays - (also available on our YouTube channel)
- Personalized Medicine: Are We There Yet? - Originally Aired December 6, 2016
- What Parents Need to Know: Pediatric IBD - Originally Aired March 23, 2016
- How Does IBD Happen? Understanding the Immune System - Originally Aired December 3, 2014
- IBD Medicine Cabinet: What's Available & What's Coming - Originally Aired October 8, 2014
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Originally Aired July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - Originally Aired March 11, 2014
- Make a difference in the lives of people with Crohn's and colitis by becoming an advocate for the Foundation. Click here to find out more.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #98528
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!