Welcome to the Northwest Chapter! We serve Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
Are you newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis? Click here for important resources and information.
Upcoming Events in our Chapter:
- June 25-July 1 - Camp Oasis - Longbranch, WA
- July 8 - Team Challange - Saratoga Springs Half Marathon
- July 15 - Team Challenge - Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon
Webinar replays - (also available on our YouTube channel)
- Personalized Medicine: Are We There Yet? - Originally Aired December 6, 2016
- What Parents Need to Know: Pediatric IBD - Originally Aired March 23, 2016
- How Does IBD Happen? Understanding the Immune System - Originally Aired December 3, 2014
- IBD Medicine Cabinet: What's Available & What's Coming - Originally Aired October 8, 2014
- Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Originally Aired July 29, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis - Originally Aired March 11, 2014
- Make a difference in the lives of people with Crohn's and colitis by becoming an advocate for the Foundation. Click here to find out more.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #98528
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!