Flag Football Tournament for Crohn's & Colitis
Join the Crohn’s & Colitis Flag Football Tournament at CenturyLink Field on September 16, 2017!
- 24 teams will come together at this unique charity event to support a great cause while playing football on CenturyLink Field—the day before the Seahawk’s home opener.
- Local celebrity appearance have included Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready, ESPN’s Kenny Mayne, former Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagen, and Michael Wansley.
- Friends and family are invited to cheer on teams and enjoy stadium tours, kids crafts, field goal kick competition, kids 40 yard dash and end zone dance, raffle/auction & more.
- The goal is to raise over $170,000 to support those living with Crohn’s and colitis.
- For more information and to register, go to ccfootball.org or contact Emma Croston at firstname.lastname@example.org
800 Occidental Avenue South
Seattle, Washington, 98134
For more information