North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and East and West Texas, funding research initiatives, raising awareness and providing education and support programs. See how you can get involved with our local efforts!
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- 2018 North Texas IBD Patient and Nurses/ PA Education Symposium - Frontiers of Flight - September 8, 2018
- North Texas Giving Day - Online - September 20, 2018
- Trivia Night for a Cause - Eastwood's Bar - September 20, 2018
- Fort Worth Take Steps Walk - Trinity Park Pavilion #3 - September 29, 2018
- 25th Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament - Cowboys Golf Club - October 12, 2018
- spin4 crohn's and colitis cures - The Ride House - October 14, 2018
- Seventh Annual Dinner: A Night of Champions - Sixty Five Hundred - November 8, 2018
Support the North Texas Chapter with a meaningful gift!
Your generous donation will make a meaningful difference to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation's mission to improving treatment and finding cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). To donate to the North Texas Chapter, please CLICK HERE.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped the foundation accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this! You can help us make a difference in our local community. Please consider getting involved with the North Texas Chapter and helping to further the Foundation's mission efforts in North Texas. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you shortly. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas, Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #60214
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!