North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and East and West Texas, funding research initiatives, raising awareness and providing education and support programs. See how you can get involved with our local efforts!
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- spin4 crohn's & colitis cures Free Training Ride - The Ride House Dallas - September 7, 2017
- North Texas Giving Day - Support Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, North Texas Chapter - September 14, 2017
- Environmental Influences Through the Ages Webinar – September 28, 2017 – Online
- 2017 Fort Worth Take Steps Walk - Trinity Park Pavilion - October 7, 2017
- spin4 crohn's & colitis cures Free Training Ride - The Ride House Dallas - October 12, 2017
- 24th Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament - Cowboys Golf Club - October 13, 2017
- Team Challenge Information Meeting - Katy Trail Starbucks - October 14, 2017
- 2017 Tyler Take Steps Walk - Rose Rudman Park - October 21, 2017
- Team Challenge First Practice & Kickoff - Chisholm Trail Starbucks - October 21, 2017
- Sixth Annual Dinner: A Conversation with Marty Turco - Westin Galleria Dallas - November 4, 2017
- spin4 crohn's & colitis cures - The Ride House Dallas - November 5, 2017
- North Texas IBD Patient Symposium - Frontiers of Flight Museum - December 2, 2017
Support the North Texas Chapter with a meaningful gift!
Your generous donation will make a meaningful difference to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation's mission to improving treatment and finding cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). To donate to the North Texas Chapter, please CLICK HERE.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped the foundation accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the North Texas Chapter. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #60214
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!