North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and East and West Texas, funding research initiatives, raising awareness and providing education and support programs. See how you can get involved with our local efforts!
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- Dallas Take Steps Kickoff - Top Golf Park Lane - April 8, 2017
- IBD Research Night - Chidlren's Health Dallas - April 20, 2017
- 2nd Annual Baylor University Medical Center IBD Center Conference - Baylor University Medical Center - April 22, 2017
- Craft: Cures | Community | Cocktails - MOPAC Event Center - April 27, 2017 - Purchase your tickets today!
- 2017 Midland Take Steps Walk - Midland College - April 29, 2017
- World IBD Day - May 19, 2017
- 2017 Dallas Take Steps Walk - Reverchon Park - May 20, 2017
- Fifth Annual IBD Community Picnic - River Legacy Park - June 10, 2017
- Texas Camp Oasis - Greene Family Camp - August 13-17, 2017 - APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE!
- 24th Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament - Cowboys Golf Club - October 13, 2017
- 2017 Tyler Take Steps Walk - Rose Rudman Park - October 21, 2017
Support the North Texas Chapter with a meaningful gift!
Your generous donation will make a meaningful difference to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation's mission to improving treatment and finding cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). To donate to the North Texas Chapter, please CLICK HERE.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped the foundation accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the North Texas Chapter. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #60214
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!