Team Challenge Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon- Register Now
Join a Winning Team
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk a half marathon (13.1 miles), train for a cycling event, or experience a sprint triathlon while simultaneously helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis—two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact over 1.6 million Americans.
In addition to helping us raise funds to further support our mission, Team Challenge also provides you with personal benefits like:
• Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of 3 to 4 months.
• Supportive teammates to train with each week and turn into lifelong friends
• Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, and proper shoe fitting.
• Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race.
• Team Manager—a dedicated staff person from the foundation who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader.
• Mentor—a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach.
• Team uniform including a training shirt and race-day singlet.
Team Challenge Info Meeting
Location: Central Market Dallas (Lovers Ln)
Team Challenge Info Meeting & Kick off Party
Time: 6:30pm (Info meeting) Party starts at 7pm
Location: Cru Wine Bar- Plano in the Shops of Legacy
First Team Challenge Practice Open to Public
Location: Run on! Dallas (Mockingbird Ln)
*Please come dressed to work out
Napa Valley, California