Team Challenge Half Marathon- Register Now
Join a Winning Team
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk a half marathon (13.1 miles), train for a cycling event, or experience a sprint triathlon while simultaneously helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis—two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact over 1.6 million Americans.
Join Team Challenge this summer in Napa for our final lap in the beautiful wine country! Our wonderful coaches and mentors will help you train to walk to run a half marathon and fundraise to help find a cure for Crohn's or ulcerative colitis. Race Dates: Maui Oceanfront Marathon and Half Marathon on January 20, 2019; Austin Marathon and Half Marathon on February 17, 2019; San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Marathon and Half Marathon on June 2, 2019.
In addition to helping us raise funds to further support our mission, Team Challenge also provides you with personal benefits like:
• Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of 3 to 4 months.
• Supportive teammates to train with each week and turn into lifelong friends
• Training clinics and helpful tips on topics including nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, and proper shoe fitting.
• Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race.
• Team Manager—a dedicated staff person from the foundation who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader.
• Mentor—a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach.
• Team uniform including a training shirt and race-day singlet.
Contact Team Challenge Manager, Katie Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule a time to learn more about our upcoming races!