IBD Help Center
While our educational resources contain almost everything you might need to know about Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, there are some things that you’ll want to talk with a Crohn’s and colitis information specialist about.
Whether you’re looking for a specific resource, referrals to other organizations, or answers to questions you can’t find anywhere else, you can speak with helpful specialists at the IBD Help Center Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST:
- Speak with a specialist by telephone at 888-MY-GUT-PAIN (888-694-8872)
- Connect with a specialist via email
- Chat live with a specialist
- Submit a Specialist Contact Form
Power of Two Mentor Program
The Power of Two program provides one-to-one short-term support to patients and their families coping with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Individuals participating in the program are matched to volunteers who have had similar challenges and experiences for phone, email, or Skype conversations. This program is open to patients with IBD as well as parents of children with IBD.
Are you interested in supporting others with IBD? Apply to be a mentor in the Power of Two program! Please contact Alicia Barron at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application.
Become a citizen scientist and influence IBD research by proposing, discussing, and voting on research questions through our CCFA Partners program, a revolutionary research network for individuals with IBD.
Camp Oasis is a fun place for learning, playing and healing. This co-ed residential summer camp program enriches the lives of children with Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis. For more information about Camp Oasis, please contact Alicia Barron at email@example.com.
- I’ll Be Determined teaches disease management choices through games and videos: www.ibdetermined.org
- GI Buddy is an online and mobile disease management tool that allows you to track your symptoms, medications, and diet: www.gibuddy.org
- Our teen website provides age-appropriate information and support to help teens manage their disease: www.justlikemeibd.org
- Our college website provides tips and resources for students, as well as an opportunity to connect with others from campuses across the country: www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/campus-connection
- Our Community Website provides patients and caregivers a place to connect through online support and discussion groups: www.ccfacommunity.org