Here is a listing of support groups in your area. We encourage you to attend these local programs. If there is not a group in your area, or if the groups listed are not at a convenient time, try our online support education group! Our online support group is a four-week program with weekly chat sessions that cover specific IBD-related topics and allows participants to share their views.
Oklahoma City Monthly Support Group Meeting
Join us on the 1st Wednesday of each month for the CCFA-Oklahoma Chapter Monthly Crohn's & Colitis Support Group Meeting
- 5:15pm to 6:15pm
- Participate in different topics related to IBD diagnosis, management, and handling complications.
- Friends and family members are welcome!
- Questions? Please contact Jennifer Lester at 405-772-4367, Deb Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-243-8001, Tricia Mauldin at 405-919-0398 or email@example.com
- Rapp Foundation Conference Center Board Room located on the 4th floor of the Saints Medical Plaza Building
- 535 NW 9th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- Please click here for a printable map
|Meet the Facilitators|
Tauseef Ali, MD, FACP, FACG
Director, St. Anthony Physicians Gatroenterology
Follow Dr. Ali on Twitter @ibdtweets
Amber Crosby, APRN-CNP
St. Anthony Physicians Gastroenterology