Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
6:00-8:30pm | Minneapolis, Minnesota
We would like to invite you to our next Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Young Professionals Networking event on Wednesday, August 22 for Music in the Parks at Minnehaha Bandstand (4801 S Minnehaha Dr, Minneapolis). The music starts at 7pm but feel free to come early – we’ll be set up by 6pm.
7:00pm - 8:00pm
The webinar will focus on the importance of emotional health and chronic disease management. Patients with Crohn's disease are at increased risk for anxiety and depression. This webinar will address how anxiety and depression can negatively impact symptoms and the long-term management of Crohn's disease. It will also discuss the role of clinical health psychologists in working with patients with Crohn's disease. Finally, the webinar aims to help patients recognize if they might benefit from behavioral health treatment.
6-8 p.m. | Green Bay, Wisconsin
Join us for a free education program on IBD and Nutrition, as well as tips to kick off your fundraising for Take Steps Green Bay!
6:30-8:30 pm | Seattle, Washington
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Sarasota, Florida
Fort Collins, Colorado
Let’s kickoff Take Steps 2018 - a Decade of Difference. Connect with patients, caregivers, participants & us. You will get mission updates, walk details, appetizers, and the chance to win fun prizes. Come learn about the difference you make as part of the 10th Annual Take Steps Walk. Where: Pinball Jones - 107 Linden St, Fort Collins, CO 80524 When: 11 a.m.
Join us for the first annual All in For a Cure Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament. Seats are limited and the grand prize is a seat at the 2019 World Series of Poker!!!
1:00-3:00 PM | Loma Linda, California
Join us for our two hour education program all about Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
11:00 AM | St. Petersburg,
Come join as at the 2018 Tampa Bay Take Steps Kick-Off Party Followed by a Rays Game at Tropicana Field.
5:30 PM | Colorado Springs, Colorado
2018 Take Steps Colorado Springs Kickoff