Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
6:00pm | Chesterfield, Missouri
8 Rounds of Trivia PLUS Table Decorating Contest, Raffle Auction, Booze Raffle, and 50/50 Raffle!
9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Wilmington , Delaware
Whether your child is newly diagnosed, has lived with Crohn's or colitis for years, or you have a loved one who lives with IBD, it is important to understand the impact of these diseases. Come join us as a panel of health experts explore the various aspects of living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
8:00 AM | Santa Monica, California
Come out for a walk or run & lots of fun to get a taste of Team Challenge!
8:30 a.m. | Albany, New York
9:30 am to 2:30 pm | Boulder, Colorado
The Rocky Mountain Chapter Medical Advisory Committee has designed a half day program for patients and caregivers on the topic of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). The program will empower shared-decision making and collaboration between the patient, caregiver and their healthcare team in finding the best course of treatment including when to use complementary treatments to assist the alleviation of IBD symptoms. Dr. Joshua Korzenik from Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts and a leading researcher on IBD and diet will give our keynote address, and local IBD experts will be speaking on medical marijuana, placebos, and Chinese medicines and acupuncture, among other areas of CAM.
8am | Greenwich, Connecticut
1:00 PM | Santa Ana, California
Integrating nutrition and other complimentary strategies with a special focus on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD)
11:30am-1:30pm | Staten Island, New York
The Greater New York Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America invites you to our FREE Kick Off Party, so bring your supporters out to Rab's Country Lanes! Get to know other families and companies involved and hear our amazing Honored Heroes share their testimonies. Brunch and bowling on us! All ages welcome, but you must RSVP in order to attend.
2:00 pm | Seattle, Washington
11:00 a.m. | King Of Prussia , Pennsylvania
Information meeting at 10 AM with kick off celebration and fun run to follow at 11 AM. Celebrate the kick off of the Saratoga Springs and Napa Valley Half Marathon, 5K season with Team Philly at Valley Forge National Park! Light food and drink will be provided after a short fun run. Come meet the team!