Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
9:00AM | Peoria , Illinois
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is the Foundation's largest fundraising event dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the 1.6 million American adults and children affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Take Steps works to EMPOWER our patients and their families to make informed decisions about their own healthcare. Take Steps works to INSPIRE our patients and their families, providing hope for better treatments and cures. Take Steps works to CONNECT the community so that no one ever has to feel alone in their IBD journey. Come join us for this fun-filled day with your family and friends!
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Dublin, Ohio
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Omaha NE
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
12:30pm | Cleveland, Ohio
Join 1000 friends and family as we Take Steps at Edgewater Park. Carnival, food and activities beforehand.
10:00AM | Brooklyn, New York
Connect with patients, families, healthcare providers, and organizations while fundraising for cures.