Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
1:00PM | Morristown, New Jersey
spin4 crohn's & colitis cures is an indoor cycling relay to find cures for the 1.6 million americans living with these debilitating, chronic, digestive diseases. New Jersey's event will be Sunday, December 9th in Morristown, NJ.
Benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. Starting points will be at Reservoir, Abbey Pub and America Gardens at 1 p.m. Cash prize for best costume. Contact Chris Jordan at 817-688-7082 for more information.
12:00 pm | Detroit, Michigan
2018 A Touch of Football at Ford Field
12:30-1:30pm | Online
Join us for a lunch and learn webinar event: Nutrition and IBD. Come learn about dietary and nutritional aspects of IBD from internationally recognized nutrition expert, Karina Knight.
Honoring the 2019 ABC13 Women of Distinction
Team Challenge is excited to be heading back to Hawaii! This time, we’re going to Maui, and what better way to see the state’s beautiful beaches than by running or walking to help find cures for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD)? .
Start 2019 off on the right foot and head to the Aloha State with Team Challenge! Whether you’re interested in a marathon, half marathon, 15k, 10k, or 5k, this race truly has it all.
Achieve what you never thought was possible! Team Challenge, the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program, is the perfect way to improve your fitness while making a difference. Join us in Maui or Austin! Join Team Challenge this summer in Napa for our final team participation in the Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon! Our wonderful coaches and mentors will help you train to walk to run a half marathon and fundraise to help find a cure for Crohn's or ulcerative colitis.