Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
10:00am-3:00pm | Berkeley, California
Come learn about inflammatory bowel diseases and connect with others in the Bay Area with IBD!
Providence, Rhode Island
Join us for our annual Rhode Island Take Steps Walk.
8:00AM | Ocala, Florida
5:30pm-8:00pm | Aurora, Colorado
Tickets on sale now at Wine Experience Café or at WineExperienceTasting.com
2:00 Festival 4:00pm Walk | Tampa, Florida
Take Steps is a large community event with a festival in the park celebration followed by a 1-2 mile awareness walk to raise awareness for IBD.
10:00am Registration, 11:00am Walk Start
Washington, District of Columbia
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation Symposia, "Navigating Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Using a Nutrition Care Pathway," sponsored by the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation through an educational grant from Nestlé Health Science. In this session, you’ll learn from expert clinical dietitians in collaboration with an expert physician on IBD care and on the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s IBD nutrition care pathway. Learn more: https://eatrightfnce.org/schedule/#tab-33887a6f3c42a7d2235
9:00 a.m. | Tucson, Arizona
9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join us for our annual education conference for IBD patients and their caregivers.