Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
Elizaville, New York
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Ocean City, New Jersey
Take a break from the city and enjoy the sites and sounds of the Jersey Shore while raising money for Crohn's & Colitis Foundation! You will receive a Guts & Glory t-shirt on race day.
10am-9pm | Jericho, New York
Golf outing. For more information: http://online.ccfa.org/play_2017
7:10 PM | Seattle, Washington
Enjoy some Major League Baseball action while supporting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation - Northwest chapter!