Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
6:00pm | Denver, Colorado
Connect with fellow participants, IBD patients and their loved ones, and your Take Steps support team. Learn more about mission updates impacted by our efforts. Have fun – enjoy free dinner, games, and laser tag!
6-8pm | New York, New York
Join us for the 2017 NYC Take Steps Kick Off Party! The Greater New York Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation invites you to our FREE Kick Off Party, so bring your supporters out to Bareburger! Get to know other families and companies involved and hear our amazing Honored Heroes share their testimonies. Complimentary drink and light fare on us! All ages welcome, but you must RSVP in order to attend.
8:00am to 3:30pm | Seattle, Washington
10:00 AM-3:30 PM | Portland, Oregon
9:00 AM | Sacramento, California
Half day education conference for people with IBD and their loved ones.
Please help us kick-off our 2017 Central Florida Take Steps Walk at our Kick-off Celebration. This is a great opportunity to meet other participants, get great fundraising ideas and learn more about CCFA! Exciting location TBA SOON! For more information and to R.S.V.P, please contact Kim at: email@example.com.
Whether you’re a patient, family member, parent, or medical professional, there’s something for you at our Patient & Professional Education Symposium this March! Hear from experts in the field about new treatment options, disease management, the latest research, and more. There’s no better place to get all your IBD questions answered. This program has separate tracks for medical professionals (with CME credits), patients, and parents. Save the date and plan to join us in Rosemont on March 11! Patient Registration: online.ccfa.org/patient2017 Professional Registration: online.ccfa.org/professional2017
8:00 a.m. | El Paso, Texas
Local experts will present on the basics of IBD through Jeopardy, alternative medicine, your pediatric care team, and more. The program will help patients and family members learn more about IBD, treatment options, health care team members, and give everyone an opportunity to ask questions
11:00 am | Dublin, Ohio
Boca Raton, Florida
Join CCFA’s South Florida Chapter for a memorable afternoon at the 27th Annual Book of Hope Luncheon Presented by Heritage Auctions on Monday, March 13, 2017 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club!