Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
4:00 – 8:30 p.m. | Irvine, California
The 6th Annual Bocce Invitational is Orange County’s hottest networking event. This event takes place at Il Fornaio in Irvine.
1:00 PM | San Diego, California
Join us for this annual education program for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis patients and their families! Learn about the latest in IBD from health care providers and connect with others in your community dealing with these diseases.
Experience the home of the Vikings as a player in our 2nd annual flag football tournament while helping us tackle Crohn's and colitis.
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Thousand Oaks, California
Wine tasting, food, live music and more at the Los Robles Greens Golf Course in Thousand Oaks
10:30am | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A fun filled day of cards, mah jongg, shopping, lunch and raffles For more information: http://online.ccfa.org/AWH_2017
St Cloud, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in St. Cloud, MN.
Full day IBD patient focused education conference.
9:30 am Check In, 10:30 am Walk Start | Utica, New York
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in Rochester, MN.
6:00 - 7:00 pm
Guest speaker is Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan from the Crohn’s and Colitis Center at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Ananthakrishnan is a prolific researcher whose work focuses on epidemiology and outcomes of inflammatory bowel disease and development of personalized medicine approach. Registration information to follow.