Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in Rochester, MN.
9:30 am Check In, 10:30 am Walk Start | Utica, New York
Take Steps for Crohn's and colitis in Lincoln, NE.
Des Moines, Iowa
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis in Des Moines, IA. If you'd like to volunteer for this event, please contact Rachel Gibson (email@example.com).
2:00pm | Wichita, Kansas
Join us at the Sedgwick County Zoo for this year's Take Steps Walk!
The 6th annual Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Orange County Golf Classic will once again take place at the beautiful Pelican Hill Golf Club in Newport Coast. This is a sell-out event year after year that features lots of activities including a stunningly beautiful golf course, breakfast, lunch, driving range, hole contests, awards, auction, raffle, and more.
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm | Zanesville , Ohio
2:30pm Festival 4:00pm Walk | Tampa, Florida
Take Steps is a large community event with a festival in the park celebration followed by a 1-2 mile awareness walk to raise awareness for IBD.
8:00 a.m. | Tucson, Arizona
Tucson Take Steps Walk 2017