Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
9:00AM-12:30PM | WInter Park, Florida
CCFA & Arnold Palmer partner together to provide an educational opportunity for patients and families to learn about Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Join us on the 9th Floor at the Dome as we celebrate San Diego community members who are making a difference! LYNNE CARLSON, Hero Among Us Award ROBERT GOLDKLANG, M.D., Physician of the Year Award GEORGE YOUNG, Rolf Benirschke Legacy Award 5:00pm Sunset cocktails and silent auction 6:30pm Inspirational Program Special Thanks to Our Event Co-Chairs SUSAN VON POSERN, LAUREL SMITH, DEBBIE HART & LAURA ROSENTHAL
9:00am - 3:30pm | Bloomington, Minnesota
8:30 am to 12:00 pm | Las Vegas, Nevada
Join us for a fun morning of learning about Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Parents and caregivers will listen to presentations from doctors on epidemiology, nutrition, and transition of care. Kids (ages 7 and up, including both siblings and patients) will participate in Camp Oasis activities, learning about IBD, and a fun IBD-friendly snack preparation with a dietician student.
7:30 p.m.-10:00 p.m. | Orlando, Florida
You like to bowl? Come out and meet professional bowler, Rhino Page and many others and be a part of PBA's Inaugural Strike Out Crohn's & Colitis South Open Bowling Tournament benefiting CCFA.
7:30 am - 3 pm | Detroit, Michigan
A professional CME conference hosted by Henry Ford Health System and endorsed by the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.
9:00 AM-3:30 PM | Seattle, Washington
6:30PM | San Francisco, California
6:00pm | Chesterfield, Missouri
8 Rounds of Trivia PLUS Table Decorating Contest, Raffle Auction, Booze Raffle, and 50/50 Raffle!
9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Wilmington , Delaware
Whether your child is newly diagnosed, has lived with Crohn's or colitis for years, or you have a loved one who lives with IBD, it is important to understand the impact of these diseases. Come join us as a panel of health experts explore the various aspects of living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis