Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
7:00 AM-3:00 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Orlando, Florida
Join us for our Patient Education Symposium, learn from several IBD experts on various topics that are impactful to those affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
8:30 AM-12:30 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
8:30 am - 12:30pm | Nashville, Tennessee
10:00 AM-3:30 PM | Mercer Island, Washington
10:00AM-12:00PM | Lexington, Kentucky
Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis- Lexington. September 17, 2017 at Cold Stream Park/Legacy Trail.
1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. | Tampa, Florida
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America is proud to present this annual patient education symposium in Tampa Florida. Gain valuable disease information to help you live well with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis and connect with others from your community dealing with these digestive diseases.
St Cloud, Minnesota
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis in St. Cloud, MN.
6:30-8:30 PM | Portland, Oregon