Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
6:30pm - 8:30pm | Tampa, Florida
A corporate networking cocktail event filled with live music, appetizers, open bar, silent auction, raffle and raising awareness for IBD.
7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. | St. Petersburg, Florida
A celebration of awareness and to finding a cure! Help raise a glass and join us for the Central & Northeastern Florida Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation’s Fourth Annual A Toast for A Cure Corporate Cocktail in Tampa. This year's event will be held on Thursday, May 18, 2017. We are excited to announce our NEW LOCATION, Nova535 in St. Petersburg. The evening will be filled with live entertainment, amazing appetizers, open bar, silent auction, raffle and amazing networking opportunities while helping save lives.
Birmingham , Michigan
All Day | Westerville , Ohio
10:00am check-in, 11:00am walk starts | Austin, Texas
When you fundraise through TAKE STEPS, you directly impact vital treatment, research, and life-giving patient programs for 1.6 million Americans who suffer from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
2:00pm Registration & Festival | Portland, Oregon
Annual fundraising walk and largest gathering of IBD patients in Portland Metro area
8:30 a.m. | Dallas, Texas
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's largest fundraising event of local community walks dedicated to raising funds to find cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Participants and teams raise funds throughout the year and come together at the Take Steps walk event to celebrate their fundraising achievements!
3:30PM- 6:30PM | Sacramento, California
Many patients feel they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain IBD to others. Take Steps EMPOWERS patients and families while offering a safe and welcoming environment to CONNECT and INSPIRE one another. Walk day is filled with music, food, kid’s activities, local entertainment and most importantly, the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impact of IBD
3:00 pm | Portland, Maine
Keynote speaker, Dr. Marla Dubinsky, as well as pediatric IBD experts throughout the Valley will speak to parents and caregivers. Kids (ages 7 and up, including both siblings and patients) will participate in Camp Oasis activities, learning about IBD, and meet a fun surprise guest!