Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm | Columbus, Ohio
Join us for this brand new special event, Night of Champions, in Omaha, NE.
Join the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation in the winter of 2017 as we go back in time to the late 1930’s for a fun-filled afternoon reception during the Bing Crosby season at the Del Mar Racetrack.
spin4 Crohn's & Colitis Cures is our "Party on a Bike" event. Helping to raise vital dollars to fund our mission to find cures for IBD. It's fun. It's effective. And you can do it.
7:00pm | St. Louis, Missouri
Join us for our annual Gala/Casino Night to benefit CCFA!
6:30pm | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A wine, spirits and culinary event. For more information visit: http://online.ccfa.org/toast_2017
Registration begins at 6:30 p.m. | Royal Oak, Michigan
San Antonio, Texas
Join us at the San Antonio Zoo for an educational event and then help us feed the giraffes. Attendees will have access to the zoo after the event. Agenda and registration coming soon! Email Alicia Barron at email@example.com with questions.
6:00pm | Cleveland, Ohio
Wine tasting extravaganza fundraiser. This year's theme "Giving Thanks for Finding a Cure" featuring wines from around the world. Tickets will be available starting late August/early September 2017. Check back for information.