Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
Albany, New York
Albany Take Steps Walk Kickoff event
8:00am to 3:30pm | Seattle, Washington
9:00 AM- 12:30 PM | San Diego, California
We are excited to partner with Rady's IBD Clinic to host an IBD Family Day.
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Orlando, Florida
Please join us to kick off the 2019 Take Steps Walk for Crohn’s & Colitis. Connect with fellow participants, IBD patients and their loved ones, and your Take Steps support team. Ask questions and get answers. Learn more about mission updates impacted by our efforts. Have fun – enjoy refreshments and activities!
11:00AM | Mason, Ohio
Educational Program for both IBD patients and family members of IBD patients. Includes break-out sessions on specific topics and a keynote address. Family friendly.
1:00pm - 5:00pm | Bozeman, Montana
6:00-7:30 | Denver, Colorado
Come kickoff the 2019 Denver Take Steps walk with a free, fun-filled evening at Oskar Blues! Bring your teammates, supporters and friends out on Thursday, March 7 for good food, great people and an amazing cause!
9:00 AM - 1:30 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
11:30 am - 4:30 pm | Independence, Ohio
Patient and caregiver education program focused on those affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
6:30 PM - 12:00 AM | Atlanta, Georgia
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's Torch Gala: Havana Nights will be held at the exquisite InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta on Saturday, March 9. Click the article title for more details!