Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
9:00 AM- 1:30 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
Las Vegas, Nevada
Join the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) for the Crohn’s & Colitis Congress. Expand your knowledge, network with IBD leaders across multiple disciplines, and get inspired to improve patient care. Taking place February 7-9, 2019 in Las Vegas, the Congress focuses on a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to IBD care, with sessions addressing the current realities and challenges in the disease space. The most advanced, cutting-edge research will be presented to assist the IBD community in providing the best quality of care to patients living with these diseases. Invited faculty includes leading GIs, surgeons, pediatricians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, IBD nurses, and dietitians. Please visit the Congress website at www.crohnscolitiscongress.org for more details.
11:30 am | Syosset, New York
The Long Island Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation invites you to our FREE Kickoff Party, so bring your supporters out to Syosset Lanes! Get to know other families and companies involved and hear our amazing Honored Heroes share their testimonies. Complimentary Continental Breakfast on us! All ages welcome, but you MUST RSVP in order to attend.
Yee-haw!! Team Challenge is heading to the capital of Texas in 2019! The Austin Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5k has something to offer for everyone!
Yee-Haw!! Team Challenge is heading to the capital of Texas in 2019! The Austin Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5k has something to offer for everyone!
Join us this season for The Austin Half Marathon and Austin Marathon 5K, which annually hosts runners from all 50 states and more than 20 countries around the world. When you become part of the Team Challenge family, you’re supported by coaches, mentors, and friends who understand the impact of IBD. We are a community, united to help each other and everyone impacted by Crohn’s & Colitis. Whether you’ve completed multiple endurance events, or this will be your first, our professional coaches will have you ready in time for the event. With the help of our family, you can do this, and help us get one step closer to cures.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Rock 'n Roll Austin Marathon and 1/2 Marathon
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is proud to partner with the Austin Marathon & Half Marathon. Come experience beautiful Austin, Texas with Team Challenge! Join Team Challenge for a life changing experience and help find IBD cures.