Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
11:00 a.m. | King Of Prussia , Pennsylvania
Information meeting at 10 AM with kick off celebration and fun run to follow at 11 AM. Celebrate the kick off of the Saratoga Springs and Napa Valley Half Marathon, 5K season with Team Philly at Valley Forge National Park! Light food and drink will be provided after a short fun run. Come meet the team!
11:30am-1:30pm | Staten Island, New York
The Greater New York Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America invites you to our FREE Kick Off Party, so bring your supporters out to Rab's Country Lanes! Get to know other families and companies involved and hear our amazing Honored Heroes share their testimonies. Brunch and bowling on us! All ages welcome, but you must RSVP in order to attend.
6:30pm-8pm | New York, New York
An interactive workshop that focuses on traditional and alternative treatment approaches to stress reduction as related to Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
4-9pm | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
10:00 a.m. | Dallas, Texas
Join us April 8th at Top Golf- Dallas to kickoff the 2017 Dallas Take Steps Walk!
Phoenix Take Steps Walk 2017
8am | Austin, Texas
Team Challenge is an endurance training program. We offer moral and practical support to empower teammates to achieve goals they never thought possible: physical, mental & emotional. Team Challenge truly changes lives and leaves a powerful and lasting impact on participants, patients and supporters alike.
10: 00 am - 1:00 pm | Washington , District of Columbia
12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Towson , Maryland
Whether your child is newly diagnosed, has lived with Crohn's or colitis for years, or you have a loved one who lives with IBD, it is important to understand the impact of these diseases. Come join us as a panel of health experts explore the various aspects of living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
11:00am-2:00pm | New York, New York
Annual fashion show and luncheon produced by Moda Operandi. Luncheon Chairs are Ellen Crown, Lara Englebardt Metz, Elyse Newhouse, Carolyn Rowan, Michelle Swarzman & Michele Sweetwood