Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
9:00am - 3:30pm | Bloomington, Minnesota
Join us for a day of learning about what is new in IBD. Open to the public!
6:00 PM | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Get pumped for our Philadelphia Take Steps Festival/Walk! Bring your friends, family and teams to an awesome night with the IBD community.
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm | Pensacola, Florida
Join us to hear from IBD experts on hot topics and get your most pressing questions answered. A great opportunity for both new patients and those who have been diagnosed for years to continue to learn more about how to manage their disease.
6:30PM | North Easton, Massachusetts
Attend the 9th Annual Team Intestinal Fortitude Event to benefit the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation! Hosted by the Team Intestinal Fortitude Committee, led by Co-Chairs Jake Marcus and Jonathan Adams. Since it’s inception, this event has helped raise over $1 million for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s mission.
9:30 AM | Omaha, Nebraska
An adult and pediatric patient education program.
5:00 PM | San Diego, California
The Foundation's Annual Awards Dinner on March16 brings together IBD supporters, local business leaders and prominent area Physicians and caregivers to thank and honor their contributions in our community. Awards and Honoree categories include: The Rolf Benirschke Legacy Award, Hero Among Us, Volunteer of the Year, and Physician of the Year.
Join us for a morning run, meet the coaches and the staff and learn more about the the Team Challenge program.
6:00pm | New York, New York
Join us for YP's 11th Annual Comedy Night honoring Emilia Slotnick.