Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps Be Heard, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
8:00 am | Needham, Massachusetts
Join us for this half day education program. Topics include: IBD Risk Factors and Epidemiology, Growing Up:Transitional Care, Women's Health, New IBD Therapies, Diet and Complementary Therapies. Please Choose the REGISTER button for full details. Registration Fee: $10 Members, $15 General public, Students and Fellows: Free. No one will be turned away due to inability to pay. Please contact Amber Stalker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-449-0324, ext 2 with questions.
2:00pm-4:00pm | Portland, Oregon
2017 Take Steps Portland fundraising walk Kick Off Celebration
11:00AM | Mason, Ohio
Educational Program for both IBD patients and family members of IBD patients. Includes break-out sessions on specific topics and a keynote address. Family friendly.
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Jacksonville, Florida
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America is pleased to announce our Jacksonville Patient Education Seminar at Mayo Clinic!
6:00-7:30 PM | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
6:30-8pm | Morristown, New Jersey
Join us at one of the events below for an expert-led, interactive workshop on providing optimal care to patients with inflammatory bowel disease. A gastroenterology nurse expert will review best methods to screen and risk-stratify patients, evaluate treatment options, and apply shared decision making to improve adherence and optimize outcomes. Take-home resources will also be available for use in your own clinic.
New York, New York
9:00am - 3:30pm | Bloomington, Minnesota
7:30 p.m.-10:00 p.m. | Orlando, Florida
You like to bowl? Come out and meet professional bowler, Rhino Page and many others and be a part of PBA's Inaugural Strike Out Crohn's & Colitis South Open Bowling Tournament benefiting CCFA.
9:00AM-12:30PM | WInter Park, Florida
CCFA & Arnold Palmer partner together to provide an educational opportunity for patients and families to learn about Inflammatory Bowel Disease.