Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
5:00 PM | San Diego, California
Join us as we honor community members who are making a difference during our annual spring-time dinner.
6:00pm | New York, New York
Join us for YP's 11th Annual Comedy Night honoring Emilia Slotnick.
Boca Raton, Florida
Guests will try their chances at a 20 item luxury drawing, enjoy unlimited mimosas and passed hors d'oeuvres followed by a delicious lunch and the latest styles and trends from The Colonnade Outlets. Don't miss out on this fabulous NEW event!
8:00 am start time | Houston, Texas
When you fundraise through TAKE STEPS, you directly impact vital treatment, research, and life-giving patient programs for 1.6 million Americans who suffer from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
9:30 am to 1:00 pm | La Jolla, California
Join us for our annual education conference all about Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Leading area health care providers will speak on a range of topics to help Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis patients and their loved ones live well with these diseases.
8:30am | New Orleans, Louisiana
Take Steps is a family-friendly fundraising event where patients, loved ones, friends and supporters EMPOWER and INSPIRE each other to continue the fight against these devastating diseases. Patients and their families are able to CONNECT with the greater IBD Community, helping them understand that they are never alone in this fight.
San Jose, California
Take Steps is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's largest fundraising event dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the 1.6 million American adults and children affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. The day of the Walk is filled with food, entertainment and inspirational speeches from patients affected by these diseases. The funds you raise through Take Steps will help support patient programs, enhance professional education efforts, and propel critical research for cures. Join us on Walk Day. Register today!
8 am | Rosemont, Illinois