Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
Team Challenge is an endurance training and fundraising program that provides customized training, professional coaches, fundraising support & and unforgettable weekend. Come experience beautiful Napa Valley, California with Team Challenge
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles while helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. We cover all your travel expenses and train you to walk, run or jog a half marathon in this amazing destination. Be part of the team that's committed to finding a cure...
Train with Team Challenge Minnesota/Dakotas this spring and into the start of summer to be ready for this July 16, 2017 destination race! Make friends, get fit, and change the lives of those living with Crohn's & Colitis.
Sonoma Square, California
The Crohn’s Colitis Foundation is proud to partner with the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon. Come experience beautiful Napa Valley, California with Team Challenge!
Napa/Sonoma Valleys, California
Napa-to-Sonoma is the flagship event in the Wine Country Half Marathon Series. This popular race features a fast and scenic course starting at Cuvaison Carneros Winery and finishing in historic Sonoma Plaza in front of City Hall. The world-renowned Napa and Sonoma Valleys serve as the host of this event, offering the finest in wine country ambience and hospitality. Other activities are scheduled around the race, so bring family and friends and plan to stay and play! You’ll also meet new friends and running colleagues at this iconic event which draws from all fifty states and many foreign countries. This is not your typical running race, this is a lifestyle experience!
It is with great enthusiasm that we announce our return of a local Chicago event: The Humana Rock 'n' Roll Chicago Half Marathon, 10k and 5k. Run this legendary race series through a combination of the downtown city course and the beautiful lake front views. Training begins locally this April.
7:30pm | East Meadow, New York
An education program for IBD patients
7:00pm - 11:00pm | Westbury, New York
A fun-filled dance party with food, open bar, and a great live band. For more information visit: http://online.ccfa.org/dance_2017