Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM | Agoura Hills, California
Please join us for 2nd Annual IBD Health Wellness Community Event in Agoura Hills.
2:00pm | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Take Steps is a family-friendly fundraising event where patients, loved ones, friends and supporters EMPOWER and INSPIRE each other to continue the fight against these devastating diseases. Patients and their families are able to CONNECT with the greater IBD Community, helping them understand that they are never alone in this fight.
San Francisco, California
Save the date for the Annual California Wine Classic Gala. Sip on local wines as you bid on exquisite auction pieces at this premier San Francisco event.
11:00am-2:00pm | New York, New York
Annual Fashion Show and Luncheon
San Diego, California
Take Steps is a family-friendly festival and walk where patients, loved ones, friends and supporters EMPOWER and INSPIRE each other to continue the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Patients and their families are provided the perfect opportunity to CONNECT with the greater inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) community, helping them understand they are never alone in this fight.
12:00 PM | N. Babylon, New York
By joining Take Steps, you will become part of the IBD community, who not only provide support to each other, but who, together, are actively raising money to support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation fund research into better treatments and ultimately cures for IBD. Join the Take Steps movement to raise funds for IBD and we can celebrate together at your local Take Steps event.
Please save the date for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Benefit Luncheon, Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at the Hyatt Olive 8 in Seattle. We hope you can join us as we bring together the IBD community and raise vital funds to support research and patient programs. If you’d like to be a table captain or sponsor the event, please contact Emma Croston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Keymorada Invitational Fishing Tournament takes place each year during the second week of May, at the beautiful Cheeca Lodge Resort & Spa in Islamorada Florida.
5:30 PM-8:00 PM | New York, New York
Connect with patients, families, healthcare providers, and organizations while fundraising for cures.