Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
San Diego, California
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is proud to partner with 2019 Rock 'n Roll San Diego for a hometown race! Whether you want to challenge yourself to a full marathon, half marathon, 5k, or even a relay race, you can train with Team Challenge, a team of IBD warriors and race to the ultimate finish line for CURES. Walk or run with teammates all across the country in our hometown of San Diego! You'll have full support from our team manager, walk/run coach, and a mentor who will help you get across the finish line!
Santa Monica, California
We will #walkforcures at Tongva Park in Santa Monica to EMPOWER and INSPIRE patients and their families to live their fullest lives and continue our fight for cures. By joining the Take Steps community, you will fundraise to support mission-critical research and patient support programs for the millions of Americans living with IBD.
10:30 check in begins | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Join us as we Take Steps to find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis at our 11th annual Philadelphia Take Steps Festival/Walk The day is filled with family fun activities, live music, the Phillie Phanatic and more! You don't want to miss out Please register online at cctakesteps.org/Philadelphia2019. You can also call or text Emily at 646-899-0609 or Dawn 646-376-1732 for more information
Walnut Creek, California
Take Steps is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's largest fundraising event dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the 1.6 million American adults and children affected by Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. The day of the Walk is filled with food, entertainment and inspirational speeches from patients affected by these diseases. The funds you raise through Take Steps will help support patient programs, enhance professional education efforts, and propel critical research for cures. Join us on Walk Day. Register today!
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is an in-door cycling relay event to raise funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. SAVE the DATE and join us to raise important funds and have a party on a bike!
4:00 PM | La Jolla, California
spin4 crohn's & colitis cures is a high-energy cycling relay to find cures for the 1.6 million americans living with these debilitating, chronic, digestive diseases. Join the party on a bike!
Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential summer camp program for children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.