Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
9:00 PM | Seattle, WA
Flight to Mars - concert supporting Camp Oasis
7:00pm | Roslyn Harbor, NY, New York
A festive evening featuring a comedy performance. For more information: http://online.ccfa.org/Laugh_2017
2:00PM- 6:00PM | San Francisco, California
Many patients feel they are alone in their struggle with IBD, not knowing how to explain IBD to others. Take Steps EMPOWERS patients and families while offering a safe and welcoming environment to CONNECT and INSPIRE one another. Walk day is filled with music, food, kid’s activities, local entertainment and most importantly, the company of hundreds of people who truly understand the impact of IBD
9:00 A.M.-12:30 P.M. | Miami, Florida
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America is proud to present this annual patient education symposium in Miami Florida, this year we are offering an ADULT and PEDIATRIC EDUCATION TRACK!
5:30 PM-8:00 PM | New York, New York
11 am | Beverly Hills, California
The 10th Annual Women of Distinction Luncheon will honor women who are successful in their fields and celebrate their commitment to philanthropy. The Luncheon will feature a fashion show presented by Bloomingdales.
Washington, District of Columbia
It’s that time of year again! We’re excited to begin recruiting volunteers to attend the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's annual Day on the Hill. This year, Day on the Hill will take place on May 17 & 18 in Washington, DC. We hope you and your family will attend!
Birmingham , Michigan
6:30pm - 8:30pm | Tampa, Florida
A corporate networking cocktail event filled with live music, appetizers, open bar, silent auction, raffle and raising awareness for IBD.
All Day | Westerville , Ohio