spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures is a growing movement to raise funds for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. Last year, our riders raised nearly $700,000 to help fight BD – here's the 2016 impact.
Pedal for a purpose at an event near you in atlanta, boston, chicago, cincinnati, dallas, denver, houston, long island, los angeles, orange county, new york, philadelphia, pittsburgh, san diego, san francisco, seattle, twin cities, or washington dc. Don’t see your city? You can ride where you live!
Click here to see your city's event details!
1. Reserve your bike
- do it yourself, join a team, or start a team.
- $40 registration fee ($10/rider).
- up to four people per bike (more teammates = less sweat for you!)
- you can ride solo for the entire two hours, if you're tough enough.
- training optional, anyone can do it. Just show up if that's your style.
- learn more
2. Raise money
- each bike has a commitment of $1,000 ($250/person on 4-person team).
- ask your friends and family to donate.
- choose the $2,500 level for a front row bike & VIP experience.
- personalize your team fundraising page.
- receive access to fundraising tips, tricks & tools.
- fundraising tips
3. Pedal with a purpose
ride as hard or as easy as you'd like. you'll never go further on a stationary bike!
- each team has a captain
- team examples:
- ride solo for two hours -- one person, one bike. raise $1,000.
- two hours (total). four people, one bike, 30-minute ride per person. Raise $1,000.
- two hours. 12 people, three bikes, 30-minute ride per person. Raise $3,000.
- find an event