IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: CCFA Appears on FoxNews.com Live
In honor of Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week, CCFA appeared on Rick Folbaum's "Solution America" to discuss the advances that have been made in IBD treatments and the importance of education while maintaining your Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Patients share their tips on how they stay on top of their IBD.
View the entire interview:
- New Partnership Provides Support for Epigenetics Research in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- Genetic and Microbiome Discoveries Point the Way to New Treatments for Crohn's & Colitis
- New Research Leads to New Tests and Targeted Treatments for Young Patients with Crohn's Disease
- Improving Quality of Care for IBD Patients at First IBD2020 USA Meeting
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's mission is to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. The Foundation ranks third among leading health non-profits in the percentage of expense devoted to research toward a cure, with more than 80 cents of every dollar the Foundation spends going to mission-critical programs. The Foundation consistently meets the standards of organizations that monitor charities, including the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance (give.org) and the American Institute of Philanthropy (charitywatch.org).