Former Football Champ Shares How He Managed His Crohn's While In The NFL
Former New England Patriot linebacker, three-time Super Bowl champion, and current ESPN analyst Matt Light opens up with New England Cable News about his 10-year battle with Crohn's and how he managed his symptoms while in the NFL. View the full interview here.
- CCFA Launches Development of World’s Largest Research Database for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Lead a Record Number of Countries in World IBD Day Awareness Efforts
- Introducing New Website for Teens with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: JustLikeMeIBD.org
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America and ResearchMatch Join Forces
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's mission is to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. The Foundation ranks third among leading health non-profits in the percentage of expense devoted to research toward a cure, with more than 80 cents of every dollar the Foundation spends going to mission-critical programs. The Foundation consistently meets the standards of organizations that monitor charities, including the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance (give.org) and the American Institute of Philanthropy (charitywatch.org).