Important Webinar: CCFA Resources and Support During Hurricane Sandy Recovery
Learn more about our local and national services available during the recovery process. Also includes advice on precautions to take if water supplies are compromised along with links to other services that may be useful to you and your families.
If you were not able to join us for this presentation:
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- FDA Approves Humira for the Treatment of Crohn’s Disease in Children
- HBO’s “The Leftovers” Star Amy Brenneman Lends Her Voice To Help Raise Awareness for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis in new PSA
- Gut Microbiome Points To Cures and Treatment for IBD
- New Research Leads to New Tests and Targeted Treatments for Young Patients with Crohn's Disease
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's mission is to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. The Foundation ranks third among leading health non-profits in the percentage of expense devoted to research toward a cure, with more than 80 cents of every dollar the Foundation spends going to mission-critical programs. The Foundation consistently meets the standards of organizations that monitor charities, including the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance (give.org) and the American Institute of Philanthropy (charitywatch.org).