Registration Is Now Open For "Breakthroughs in IBD Research" Teleconference
Breakthroughs in IBD Research
Thursday, November 15 at 8 PM ET
Presented by James Lewis, MD, MSCE
Research on Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis has increased tremendously in recent years, leading to exciting discoveries. This advanced, interactive teleconference/webcast will explore the latest breakthroughs in IBD research, including microbiome and biomarker discoveries. New targets for treatment will also be discussed, and participants will learn how they can be involved in IBD research. Come and join us! Register today!
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Lead a Record Number of Countries in World IBD Day Awareness Efforts
- New Partnership Provides Support for Epigenetics Research in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- Expanding IBD Research Through Collaboration
- Gut Microbiome Points To Cures and Treatment for IBD
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's mission is to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. The Foundation ranks third among leading health non-profits in the percentage of expense devoted to research toward a cure, with more than 80 cents of every dollar the Foundation spends going to mission-critical programs. The Foundation consistently meets the standards of organizations that monitor charities, including the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance (give.org) and the American Institute of Philanthropy (charitywatch.org).