Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
Registration Is Now Open For "Breakthroughs in IBD Research" Teleconference
Breakthroughs in IBD Research
Thursday, November 15 at 8 PM ET
Presented by James Lewis, MD, MSCE
Research on Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis has increased tremendously in recent years, leading to exciting discoveries. This advanced, interactive teleconference/webcast will explore the latest breakthroughs in IBD research, including microbiome and biomarker discoveries. New targets for treatment will also be discussed, and participants will learn how they can be involved in IBD research. Come and join us! Register today!
- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Lead a Record Number of Countries in World IBD Day Awareness Efforts
- New Partnership Provides Support for Epigenetics Research in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- Expanding IBD Research Through Collaboration
- Gut Microbiome Points To Cures and Treatment for IBD