Train for a half marathon while raising funds for crucial research. Teams
forming now -- find yours today!
Get fit, have fun, CHANGE LIVES: Now recruiting for Team Challenge Vegas!
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others -- as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is CCFA's endurance training and fundraising program. When you join, you'll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's and colitis.
Five GREAT reasons to join the Team:
- An expense-paid weekend in Las Vegas including transportation, accommodations, race entry fees, and entertainment!
- 14 weeks of FREE custom training by professional coaches at local venues.
- Set your own personal best -- whether you’re a runner or a walker, a novice or an experienced athlete.
- Help find cures. The funds you raise go toward mission-critical research and education programs.
- Make lifelong friends and great memories when you train and race with your Team.
Next stop: Las Vegas, NV -- December 2, 2012
Get the ultimate tour of Las Vegas with Team Challenge -- we're the official charity of the Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon. This great destination race highlights the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip as it was meant to be seen -- at night! You'll run or walk past world-famous attractions on this flat, fast course. Event weekend kicks off with a great pasta party to get you ready to race!
Our information meetings are happening now -- meet your coach, Team Challenge mentors, and even your future teammates. Find an info meeting near you today and join us for a great fall!
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's mission is to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. The Foundation ranks third among leading health non-profits in the percentage of expense devoted to research toward a cure, with more than 80 cents of every dollar the Foundation spends going to mission-critical programs. The Foundation consistently meets the standards of organizations that monitor charities, including the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance (give.org) and the American Institute of Philanthropy (charitywatch.org).