We're Looking for College Leaders!
We're looking for exceptional and highly-motivated college student leaders to serve on CCFA's National Youth Leadership Council (NYLC). The NYLC increases awareness of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis through youth-focused education, advocacy and fundraising. Applicants should be college freshmen or sophomores. Application deadline: October 1, 2012.
Download your application here:
- Introducing New Website for Teens with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: JustLikeMeIBD.org
- Changing the Research Paradigm with a Patient-Powered Network
- New Research Leads to New Tests and Targeted Treatments for Young Patients with Crohn's Disease
- The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America Introduces GI Buddy
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Adds Live Chat Series to Online Community
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's mission is to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. The Foundation ranks third among leading health non-profits in the percentage of expense devoted to research toward a cure, with more than 80 cents of every dollar the Foundation spends going to mission-critical programs. The Foundation consistently meets the standards of organizations that monitor charities, including the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance (give.org) and the American Institute of Philanthropy (charitywatch.org).