Current Controversies in IBD Treatment
This webcast discusses:
- The benefits of using either mucosal healing or clinical symptoms as a standard therapeutic endpoint
- Advantages and disadvantages to early aggressive therapies
- Russell D. Cohen, MD, FACG, AGAF, University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- David T. Rubin, MD, FACG, AGAF, University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Thomas A. Ullman, MD, FACG, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York NY
For further information, call Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's IBD Help Center: 888.MY.GUT.PAIN (888.694.8872).
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation provides information for educational purposes only. We encourage you to review this educational material with your health care professional. The Foundation does not provide medical or other health care opinions or services. The inclusion of another organization's resources or referral to another organization does not represent an endorsement of a particular individual, group, company or product.
About this resource
Published: April 12, 2011