Participate in Professional Research Studies
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation fosters and supports programs of basic research, clinical trials, observational studies and education projects as they relate to its mission to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
Click on the link(s) below to participate in current research studies for healthcare professionals:
- Advanced Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Fellowship Outcomes
- International Practice Variation of Diagnosis & Treatment of IBD
- Physicians’ attitude and barriers towards the implementation of therapeutic drug monitoring of anti-TNF therapy in inflammatory bowel disease
- Premedication usage for IBD patients on infliximab
- Use of Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor Agents in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients with Heart Failure