We are all deeply concerned about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in U.S. communities.
We are closely following all CDC, World Health Organization, and local health authority recommendations regarding travel and public gatherings for every community in which we operate.
We are evaluating all our public programs based on a variety of factors, including speaker availability, venue, and local health advisories.
Please do not assume that the cancellation or rescheduling of an event in one location means that events in other locations or on other dates will be canceled.
We will continue update this page regularly with additional information and policy updates as we have them. Please take care and stay well.
Canceled or rescheduled events:
- Albany, NY 2020 IBD Patient Education Seminar - Rescheduled to 8/1/20
- Alabama/NW Florida, Pensacola Patient Education - Rescheduled to 8/27/20
- Greater Los Angeles Agoura Hills Education Conference - Rescheduled to 8/30/20
- Cleveland, OH 2020 Ask the Experts - Rescheduled to 10/3/2020
- San Francisco, CA California Wine Classic - Rescheduled to 10/9/20
- Chicago, IL Patient Education Symposium - Rescheduled to 11/14/20
- Chicago, IL Professional Education Symposium - Rescheduled to 11/14/20
- Philadelphia/Delaware - DuPont Pediatric Education Half Day - Rescheduled to 11/14/20
Check the lists below to see if your local Take Steps walk has been postponed.
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures:
- San Antonio, TX San Antonio spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures – Rescheduled to 8/15/20
- San Diego, CA San Diego spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures - Rescheduled to 10/4/20
- Cincinnati/Dayton, OH Southwest Ohio spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures - Rescheduled to 10/4/20
- IRONMAN® Saint George – Rescheduled to 9/19/20
- IRONMAN® 70.3 Des Moines – Rescheduled to 10/4/20
- HITS Palm Springs Triathlon – Rescheduled from 10/24/20 to 10/31/20
Please reach out to your local chapter if you have specific questions about an event that is not listed here.