Prescription Discount Card
We're excited to offer new prescription discount cards to anyone living with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis to assist in covering medication costs! The Georgia Chapter has a partner that has generously given these cards for patients to present when they pick up medications at the pharmacy. Before you pay, just present the card to your pharmacist and the discount will be added to your transaction. Plus, $1 will be donated back to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation for each transaction. Print off the card below, cut it out and keep it in your wallet for anytime you pick up medication at the pharmacy!
Interested in getting involved with the Georgia Chapter? Read about some of our programs below. You can also check out a list of upcoming chapter events, or find information about the Take Steps walk or spin4 crohn's & colitis cures program.
Volunteer with us
The Georgia Chapter needs volunteers for:
- Event Committees: Join an event committee to help plan a fundraising event.
- Office assistance: Help out in the Georgia Chapter office
- Event-day assistance: Join us the day of a fundraising or education event to volunteer
To volunteer with us, please contact the appropriate staff member below for your interests:
- Special Events (Golf Classic, Torch Gala) - Emily Richter, Director, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement
- Take Steps walks (Atlanta/Savannah), Emily's Trick-or-Treat - Kathryn Owens,
Director, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement
- Education, Support, & Advocacy - Mary Esna-Ashari, National Education Director
Power of 2
The Power of 2 program provides one-on-one, short-term support to patients and their families coping with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Individuals participating in the program are matched with volunteers who have had similar challenges and experiences for phone or e-mail conversations. This program is open to adults with IBD as well as parents of children with IBD. To sign up visit here.
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's Georgia Chapter is a member of Community Health Charities. Employees of corporations, federal agencies, and state/municipal governments nationwide have the option to give to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation through Community Health Charities. Our CHC identification code is: 44159.
Be an Advocate
Advocacy is a major component of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation’s mission. Our advocates are not only patients, but family members, friends, caregivers, and doctors who want to make their voices heard and see a future free from Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Here's how you can take action today:
- Sign up for the Advocacy Network
- Email your legislators!
- Read our Advocacy Toolkit and learn how to be an advocate
2751 Buford Hwy NE, Suite 780
Atlanta, GA 30324