PDX Parent Chat for IBD- VIRTUAL - Open to families in Oregon and Washington
Meets: 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
This is a parent group supported by Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's
Northwest Chapter. Our goal is to provide a place of support for parents who have children with IBD.
Meeting Dates Below! All meetings from 5:00– 6:0pm
This group is occurring virtually via video conferencing so we welcome parents from across Oregon and SW Washington!
Format for group meetings
· brief introductions
· guest speaker to share about a particular topic
· open discussion to support and learn from each other
· May 25, 2021 - Summer plans and COVID vaccine info. -
Guest: Dr. Anna Hunter– Pediatric Gastroenterologist
· Aug. 3, 2021– Parent-Child Communications & Collaborative Problem Solving– Guest:
Dr. Michael Harris– Psychologist
· Nov. 2, 2021 - Nutritional Choices and Challenges - Guest: TBD
· Feb 1, 2022 - Supporting Your Child's Autonomy: Self-Management & Transition Planning - Guest TBD
· May 3, 2022 - Topic and speaker– TBD– Help us choose!
Please email Jacklyn at [email protected] to join the email list for upcoming meetings.