Meet the Arizona Chapter Staff
- Mary Rein
- Linae Stoner
Senior Coordinator, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement
Board of Directors
- Julie Bocks, Chapter Volunteer, 2020-2021 Night of Champions Chairperson
- Kara Evans, Strategy and Operations Planning Manager, US Consulting Services, IQVIA
- Mitch Horlick, Executive Director, Online School of Arizona
- Lisa Jackson, Certified Public Accountant and Owner, Whitman & Jackson
- Wendy Johnson, Project Manager, Wells Fargo & Company
- Mitchell Love, Senior Treasury Management Advisor at Alliance Bank of Arizona
- Jason Quintel, Senior Vice President- Western Region, Seefried Industrial Properties
- Dr. Ashish Patel, Phoenix Children's Hospital, Division Chief, Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Joshua Stumpf, Stumpf Capital Management LLC -- CEO and Chief Investment Officer
- Dr. Prabhakar Swaroop, Honor Health -Gastroenterology | Internal Medicine
Make a Gift to the Arizona Chapter
All donations are 100% tax deductible and will help the Arizona Chapter continue supporting the people living with IBD in our service region (Arizona and New Mexico). Gifts can be made online or by contacting the chapter at (602) 734-1392. Thank you!
Become a Member
As a member of the foundation, you will help us further the cause while receiving special membership benefits. Membership benefits include subscription to the chapter newsletter and national magazine, discounts on books, and invitations to participate in chapter events and programs. Individual memberships start at only $30. Renew or join today!
Host a Third Party Event
These are volunteer-led fundraisers that benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. Have an idea on how you can help the Foundation? Contact [email protected].
Volunteer Committees and Opportunities
Volunteers make us the successful! We have planning committees for Take Steps as well as the Night of Champions and we would love to have you join us. Looking for less of a commitment? We need event day volunteers as well. We'd love to know more about you! Complete our Volunteer Interest Survey and a staff member will contact you soon.
Many companies (Microsoft, Starbucks, Bank of America to name a few) will match your contributions! Contact your HR department to find out if your company has a matching gift program. If so, look up the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. You could be doubling or tripling your commitment to finding a cure!
Talk About Us
Awareness of IBD and the Foundation are crucial to increasing the quality of life for patients.
Be an Advocate!
We encourage you to schedule local meetings with your legislators to ask them to include funding in the annual spending bills for federal agencies that study IBD. For instructions, handouts, and additional information, see our Visit Your Legislator webpage. Join our Advocacy Network for up-to-date information here: crohnscolitisfoundation.org/advocacy
Join the Clinical Trials Community
Our national initiative aimed at bringing together patients, families, research coordinators, and clinical trial investigators to discuss participation in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) clinical research. This expanding program is creating an interactive and collaborative community to help empower patients about their own participation in clinical research.
Raise Money While Buying Groceries
Fry's Community Rewards Program has selected the Arizona Chapter as one of the non-profit organizations to benefit from this new program. Click here for more information.
Become a Mentor
Want to share your story while supporting others with IBD? Contact [email protected] to start the process of becoming a Power of 2 mentor.
*new address as of 06/18/2021
P.O. Box 6317
Mesa, AZ 85216-6317
Back to school- Accommodations for children and teens with IBD
August 23, 2022