Illinois Family Get TogetherFebruary 18, 2024
February 18, 2024
Join us for a fun, family friendly, active afternoon with your Crohn's & Colitis Foundation friends from Take Steps and Camp Oasis! All Illinois Camp Oasis families and Take Steps participants are invited.
Not a previous Camp Oasis or Take Steps participant? No problem! Join us to learn more and make new connections!
Sunday, February 18th I 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Register by February 9, 2024 (required, limited spaces available)
The Zone (River Trails Park District) 550 E Business Center Dr., Mt. Prospect, IL 60056
FREE to attend
- Meet the Illinois Chapter staff
- Learn more about Camp Oasis and Take Steps
- Reunite with your Camp Oasis and Take Steps friends and make news ones
- Connect with other families of pediatric patients
- Free play on the parkour course or participate in activities led by your favorite Camp Oasis staff
- All ages welcome (we will do our best to split up groups accordingly)
- Signed waivers will be required to participate in the Parkour course
- Friends of juvenile attendees are welcome, one guest per person, please
- Light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided
- Please RSVP only for attending guests at the registration link
- Juveniles 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All Parkour course activity participants must sign a Crohn's & Colitis Foundation event waiver AND a River Trails Park District waiver to participate