Spin 4 Event - PhoenixFebruary 22, 2020
February 22, 2020
Date: February 22, 2020
CycleBar (Scottsdale 101): 7000 E Mayo Blvd Suite 1018, Phoenix, AZ 85054
Teams can bring their own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
- 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm - check in
- 12:30 pm - 12:45 pm - opening comments & welcome!
- 12:45 pm - 1:30 pm - spin4 crohn's & colitis cures, led by CycleBar!
For more information, contact Rena at [email protected] or 646-899-0602. Bikes are limited, so don't wait to register!
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Registration fee: $25.00 (this will go towards your fundraising goals to earn fun perks!)
Ride Solo vs. Team Participation: If you are joining us by yourself, select the Ride Solo option. If you think you'll have friends/family join you to ride alongside you, select the Team Captain option. You can create a team name and invite others to join you, so you can fundraise as a team and make sure your bikes will be near eachother during the 45-min ride!
$250 Fundraising Goal!
- We encourage all participants to raise at least $100 for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, with a goal of $250.
- You will earn an event day t-shirt/tank top when you hit $100!
Go Above and Beyond!
- At $350 - sunglasses & popsocket
- At $700 - towel
- At $1,000 - water bottle
- At $1,500 - hoodie
- At $2500 - headband & bag
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.