By becoming a Professional Member of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, you will establish yourself as a leader and specialist in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. In addition, you will gain access to unparalleled resources to help you equip your patients with everything they need to take charge of their digestive diseases. You know that patients consistently report wanting more, and better, information about their health, healthcare, and treatment options. Providing this information is no longer a challenge.
We will also help you keep pace with this fast-growing field through complimentary subscriptions to our monthly magazine, the IBD Journal, local chapter newsletters, and special email updates. As a Professional Member, you will also receive a significant discount to the Crohn's & Colitis Congress, an annual clinical and research conference co-developed and produced by the Foundation and the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
You can choose from the membership levels below. Join today!
- Discount to Crohn’s & Colitis Congress, the leading annual conference for IBD specialists, held in partnership with the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)*
- Monthly IBD Journal, this highly-acclaimed publication features original peer-reviewed articles on cutting-edge topics. Available in print and online.
- IBD Circle, a trusted online source for professional advice, collaboration, support, and vital practice resources to help deliver quality patient care.
- Unlimited Complimentary Patient Memberships, we provide a prescription pad you can use to direct patients to their complimentary membership.
- Listing in the Professional Healthcare Online Directory, this directory is utilized daily to respond to the 12,000 patient touch points received each year by our Help Center.
- EMR Tool, an innovative resource to quickly access and integrate educational materials into individual EMR systems.
- Tools to Encourage Shared Decision-Making
- Appeal Letter Templates, and other resources to help with insurance, school, and employment accommodations.
- And Much More!
- Premier Physician: $400 Receive all benefits above PLUS quarterly literature review. The Quarterly Literature Review, provides quarterly mailings with the latest forward-looking information and resources related to IBD. Includes Under the Microscope, a biannual research newsletter which highlights new research projects, clinical trials, conference notes, and breaking news about partnerships and grants.
- Participating Physician: $300 Receive all benefits listed above.
- Group Physcian†: $250 per physician (minimum of four join together). Includes a free Nursing & Healthcare Professional membership. Receive all benefits listed above.
- REACH-IBD (Rising Educators Academics and Clinicians Helping IBD): $150 (For physicians or researchers who have graduated in the past seven years.) Receive all benefits listed above.
- Nursing & Healthcare Professional: $99 Receive all benefits listed above.
- Fellows may receive free membership for the duration of their fellowships. Use this link to complete the short membership form and receive free membership! (Limited benefits)
For addtional information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
*Members who are in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries are ineligible for the “Crohn’s & Colitis Congress” conference discount.
†Available to four or more physicians at the same address and includes a free Nursing & Healthcare Professional membership. Please contact the Foundation at 646-943-7521 for more information.