Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
8:00 am start time | Houston, Texas
When you fundraise through TAKE STEPS, you directly impact vital treatment, research, and life-giving patient programs for 1.6 million Americans who suffer from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
9:30 am to 1:00 pm | La Jolla, California
Join us for our annual education conference all about Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Leading area health care providers will speak on a range of topics to help Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis patients and their loved ones live well with these diseases.
7:30pm-10:00pm | Columbus, Ohio
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, New England Chapter is proud to offer patients, families, and caregivers a symposium of lectures presented by leading experts in the field of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Tickets available soon.
6:00 - 8:00 | Aurora, Colorado
9:00 AM- 12:00 PM | Sacramento, California
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, Northern California Chapter is proud to offer patients, families, and caregivers a full morning of lectures presented by leading experts in the field of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
3:00-5:00 p.m. | Westerville, Ohio
2:30pm | Irvine, California
Come bowling with us! Connect with fellow participants, business supporters, IBD patients and their loved ones as the Take Steps fundraising campaign kicks into high gear.