Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
6:15am start time | San Diego, California
Join the Team Challenge family at the Rock ’n’ Roll San Diego Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay, and 5k! Race in this beautiful Southern California city and get ready to be entertained by the many bands featured along the course! Training for the event begins on March 2, 2019 in both Houston and Austin. Walkers and runners are welcome!
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is proud to partner with the San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay & 5K. Come experience beautiful San Diego, California with Team Challenge!
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is proud to partner with the San Diego Rock & Roll Half Marathon. Come experience beautiful San Diego, California with Team Challenge! Join Team Challenge for a life changing experience and help find IBD cures.
9:00 AM | Naperville, Illinois
Join Naperville Take Steps on Sunday, June 2, 2019.
San Diego, California
Santa Monica, California
We will #walkforcures at Tongva Park in Santa Monica to EMPOWER and INSPIRE patients and their families to live their fullest lives and continue our fight for cures. By joining the Take Steps community, you will fundraise to support mission-critical research and patient support programs for the millions of Americans living with IBD.
1pm | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join us for our annual celebration of the steps we've taken to raise awareness and find cures for IBD. Our Milwaukee festival and walk is held at South Shore Park in Bay View.
10:30 AM | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Celebrate the IBD community with a family-fun day at Citizens Bank Park! Enjoy live music, walk the warning track, get photos in the dugout and spend time with other patients, families and caregivers. Talk to Philly GI docs and pharma reps to learn more about Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Join us after for our 2nd annual food truck festival!
Manhasset, New York
Enjoy a full day of golf, brunch, on course refreshments and dinner while supporting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.
1:00 p.m. shotgun start | Sunbury, Ohio