Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
Save the date for the Annual California Wine Classic Gala. Sip on local wines as you bid on exquisite auction pieces at this premier San Francisco event.
9:30 a.m. Check-in and festival start | Miami, Florida
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is our largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. We’re committed to help transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn’s and colitis!
To purchase $10 tickets contact Dan Schneiderjohn at 314-863-4747 or firstname.lastname@example.org
9:30am - 11:30am | Orlando, Florida
Take Steps is a large community festival and awareness walk where teams and individual walkers raise funds to support research and local programs for those living with inflammatory bowel disease - Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
9:00 AM | Durham, North Carolina
Triangle area Take Steps Walk
Connect with patients, families, healthcare providers, and organizations while fundraising for cures.
1:30 pm Registration, 2:30pm Walk Kicks Off | Memphis, Tennessee
Join us as we raise funds for a cure for Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis.
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM | Loma Linda, California
Join us as leading experts in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) present on topics such as diet, research, and strategies to best manage Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
12 pm | Fort Wayne, Indiana
Join Fort Wayne teams for the 2019 Indiana Take Steps kickoff party, Brunch at the Ballpark!