Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
1:00 PM | Charleston , North Carolina
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, Connecticut is proud to offer patients, families, and caregivers a symposium of lectures presented by leading experts in the field of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). This event is free to attend
1:30 p.m. | Memphis, Tennessee
Memphis Take Steps
11:00am-2:00pm | New York, New York
Annual Fashion Show and Luncheon
6:00 pm | Neptune, New Jersey
Registration/Dinner: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm Presentation: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Topics/Presenters: "The Road to Remission" Presented by: Alexander Browne, MD, Shore Gastroenterology Associates "You Needed an Operation for Your IBD, Now What?" Presented by: Jonathan Teitelbaum, MD, RWJBarnabus Health
11am-9pm | Westerville, Ohio
7:00 PM | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Join the Young Professionals Group for the third annual Gut Busters Comedy Night featuring patient, actor and comedian Ben Morrison.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm | St. Petersburg,, Florida
Sixth Annual A Toast For A Cure Cocktail is a beautiful evening of networking with Tampa Bay's finest! The cocktail consists of live music, silent auction, raffle, amazing food and drinks. Great way to raise awareness for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
1:00 PM | Powell, Ohio
09:30 a.m. | Colonie, New York
2019 Albany Take Steps walk