Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
Des Moines, Iowa
Join us for an IBD patient education program!
1:00 PM | Wilmington, North Carolina
Take Steps Wilmington Walk
Join Team Challenge in any of these upcoming IRONMAN events! IRONMAN Santa Rosa – May 11, 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Eagleman – June 9, 2019 IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3 – July 29, 2019 IRONMAN Boulder 70.3 – August 3, 2019 IRONMAN Chattanooga – September 29, 2019
4:00 PM | Fairhope, Alabama
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is our largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Our 2019 event is just around the corner! Join us May 11th at 4 PM at the Fairhope Municipal Pier. Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. We're committed to helping transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis! To register please visit www.cctakesteps.org/GulfCoast.
6pm - 7pm
6:00 - 8:00 | Greenwood Village, Colorado
Join the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation for a pre-Camp Bowling Party! This is a great time for new, returning, and prospective campers and parents to meet, ask questions, and HAVE FUN! If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering, contact Marissa.
8:00 am | Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas Take Steps Walk 2019
10:00 am start time | Austin, Texas
When you fundraise through TAKE STEPS, you directly impact vital treatment, research, and life-giving patient programs for 3 million Americans who suffer from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
3:00PM | Portland, Maine
Connect with patients, families, healthcare providers, and organizations while fundraising for cures at this annual family-friendly event.
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM | Orange, California
We are excited to announce the first annual Youth and Family IBD Education Conference brought to you in partnership with CHOC Children's.