Attend a Crohn’s and Colitis Event
We have a vast network of more than 40 chapters and affiliates nationwide—each with its own volunteer board and Chapter Medical Advisory Committee. Each chapter brings the work of the entire Foundation to their local community. You can make a difference by connecting and participating with your local chapter.
Discover which of these support programs and activities are offered in your local community. Just search for our events by keyword or by city, date, or category.
- Join Take Steps, our nationwide fundraising walk program that makes it possible for us to fulfill our mission and meet our goals.
- Test your limits with Team Challenge, our endurance training program.
- Send your child to Camp Oasis—our local and regional summer camps for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Connect with others who are struggling to cope with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) through one of our 200 support groups.
- Attend live education seminars and programs geared for patients and health care professionals.
- Stay informed about upcoming seminars, support groups, and events in your local community through your chapter newsletter or national newsletter.
- Ride or volunteer for Get Your Guts in Gear: The Ride for Crohn’s and Colitis to help support the Foundation.
- Encourage your provider to attend the annual Crohn's & Colitis Congress
To find out more about all of our programs and activities in your area, contact your local chapter.
5:00 PM | Wilmington, Delaware
Celebrate the IBD community at our new location Frawley Stadium, home of the Wilmington Blue Rocks! Walk the warning track, get photos in the dugout and spend time with other patients, families and caregivers. Meet local GI docs and pharma reps to learn more about Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
5:30 PM-8:00 PM | New York, New York
Connect with patients, families, healthcare providers, and organizations while fundraising for cures.
5:00-8:00pm | Houston, Texas
Join us for our 3rd Annual Golf Fore Guts. Enjoy an afternoon playing at Topgolf and helping a great cause! Registration coming soon.
Team Challenge Zion is a group of IBD warriors who are determined to tell IBD to TAKE A HIKE! Our 2nd annual weekend getaway to Zion National Park to hike Angel's Landing and the Narrows, 2 iconic trails that are worthy of being on your bucket list, is booked and waiting for you to join us! Fundraise, train, and experience an unforgettable weekend in Utah's first National Park with your Team Challenge family.
8:00AM-8:30PM | Cincinnati, Kentucky
Bourbon Trail Event
4:00 PM | Fairhope, Alabama
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is our largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure. Our 2019 event is just around the corner! Join us May 11th at 4 PM at the Fairhope Municipal Pier. Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. We're committed to helping transform the lives of those impacted by these diseases to one of a brighter future based on well-funded, cutting-edge scientific research. Make the decision now to join us and take a step toward a future free from Crohn's and colitis! To register please visit www.cctakesteps.org/GulfCoast.
Join Team Challenge in any of these upcoming IRONMAN events! IRONMAN Santa Rosa – May 11, 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Eagleman – June 9, 2019 IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3 – July 29, 2019 IRONMAN Boulder 70.3 – August 3, 2019 IRONMAN Chattanooga – September 29, 2019
1:00 PM | Wilmington, North Carolina
Take Steps Wilmington Walk
6pm - 7pm
10:00 am start time | Austin, Texas
When you fundraise through TAKE STEPS, you directly impact vital treatment, research, and life-giving patient programs for 3 million Americans who suffer from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.