November 13, 2018 • The New York Academy of Medicine
- Presentations on compelling inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) product opportunities in:
- Therapeutics (from compound discovery through clinical development)
- Healthcare technology (software, services etc.)
- Discussions on accelerator models, patient engagement, and outlook for IBD product development
- Networking & connections between diverse stakeholders in the IBD space
- Intended for startups, commercial-stage companies, academics, funders, clinicians, patient advocates, etc.
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation seeks to accelerate the discovery and development of novel products with the potential to address the unmet needs of patients with IBD. In pursuit of this objective, the Foundation recently launched IBD Ventures to directly fund product discovery and development.
Building on the launch of IBD Ventures, this inaugural conference, IBD INNOVATE: Product Development for Crohn’s & Colitis™, will showcase innovative product development programs in IBD. In addition, panel discussions will address challenges and opportunities for IBD product development, accelerator ecosystems, and models for patient engagement in the product development process. This event will be an exceptional networking opportunity for all stakeholders dedicated to advancing innovative products to address the critical challenges faced by IBD patients.
Startup companies, accelerator organizations (industry, non-profit & academic), industry representatives (R&D, clinical development, external R&D, scouting, partnering, business development, corporate venture), academic researchers, investors (venture capital & other), disease foundations and other non-profit funders, contract research organizations, service providers, clinicians, and patient advocates.
Download our full agenda, including sessions and speakers.
Breakfast, lunch & evening reception included with registration.
1:1 partnering software to facilitate networking and meeting scheduling between attendees; dedicated space for small group meetings; reception & coffee breaks.
- Program related inquiries:
Gerard Honig -- (646) 943-7479 or email@example.com
- Sponsorship-related inquiries:
Ashley Calabrese – (646) 943-7453 or firstname.lastname@example.org
by generous support from: