Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and ReachMD Partner to Deliver Educational Information to Healthcare Professionals
Published: March 21, 2017
NEW YORK, NY -- The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, the largest non-profit, voluntary, health organization dedicated to finding cures for inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), and ReachMD®, the nation’s largest medical education learning platform for healthcare professionals, have partnered to deliver exclusive content to ReachMD learners.
The partnership, which launched in the fall of 2016, includes content developed by the Foundation as part of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Perspectives on ReachMD. Regular features include:
- Crohn’s & Colitis Educational Series –expert interviews on timely topics pertaining to Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Updates from the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation– a series of short-form informational videos relevant to IBD healthcare professionals.
- AudioAbstracts™ -- Three, five-minute audio distillations of important medical literature as published in the Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Journal with digital linkage to in-depth information supporting the audio synopsis.
- ReachMD eNewsletters content
- Distribution across the ReachMD Network, including desktop and mobile apps of ReachMD, iHeartRadio, Tunein, Stitcher, and iTunes
Educational content can be found at https://reachmd.com/programs/ccfa-perspectives-crohns-colitis-update/.
“We are extremely grateful for the generous opportunity afforded to CCFA by ReachMD,” said Laura Wingate, Vice President of Education, Support, and Advocacy for Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. “The partnership is a great extension to our already strong professional education programming and allows us to expand our professional audiences.”
“It is with great pleasure that we continue to expand our partnership with the Foundation,” said Frank Russomano, President of ReachMD. “We are well-aligned in our mutual desires to raise the bar on clinician awareness and competence as it relates to IBD. Bringing the Foundation’s education to our users is a win for all.”
ReachMD lets healthcare professionals Be part of the knowledge® by discovering, participating in, and sharing medical education and clinical information across a powerful digital broadcast network. Its streaming radio and on demand programming is delivered through the websites and mobile apps of ReachMD, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, iTunes, and Stitcher. ReachMD has produced more than 10,000 broadcasts, making it the leading resource for healthcare professional audiences. More information can be found at http://www.ReachMD.com.
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer-fueled organization dedicated to finding the cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improving the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. It was founded in 1967 by Irwin M. and Suzanne Rosenthal, William D. and Shelby Modell, and Henry D. Janowitz, M.D.