Philadelphia Delaware Valley Chapter
- The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter serves donors and constituents throughout Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware.
- We reach more than 103,000 local constituents.
- Through various programs, we support our patients and family members with education programs, support groups, and community awareness and advocacy.
- Through our signature Take Steps Walk program, we engage over 3500 participants annually who walk and fundraise for Crohn's and Colitis Foundation.
- Through our signature endurance training program, Team Challenge, we engage more than 300 targeted endurance participants over the past 6 years from the greater Philadelphia area; they train for a 4-month period for various challenges and fundraise high dollar amounts.
The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter is in search of office volunteers to help during regular office hours. If interested, please reach out to Nancy Moses at email@example.com or 215-396-9100 x7.
The Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter offers full or part time un-paid internships. For more information or to apply please contact Nancy Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-396-9100 x7.
DO YOU NEED SUPPORT?
Our chapter office has an Outreach Committee, which is made up of volunteers who understand the challenges of these diseases and are willing to provide suport and guidance to patients in need. If you would like to have a committee member get in touch with you, please contact our office at email@example.com.
LEARN MORE WITH REACHMD
ReachMD is the nation's largest learning platform for physicians and other healthcare professionals. ReachMD has a national sponsorship with the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation where they have a specific page on their platform that provides great videos on a variety of topics which you can view here.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming up in our chapter:
- Young Professionals Gut Busters Comedy Night - May 1, 2019
- Delaware Take Steps Walk Festival - May 9, 2019
- Team Challenge Boston Run to Remember - May 26, 2019
- Team Challenge Rock 'n Roll San Diego - June 1, 2019
- Philadelphia Take Steps Walk Festival - June 2, 2019
- Camp Oasis - August 12-17, 2019
- Ocean City Guts & Glory 5K Run/Walk - August 18, 2019
- Central PA Take Steps Walk Festival - September 22, 2019
- Bucks & Mercer Counties Take Steps Walk Festival - October 19, 2019
- Evening of Hope Presents the Golden Gut Awards - October 26, 2019
- Philadelphia spin4 crohn's and colitis cures - November 2, 2019
- Team Challenge Rock 'n Roll Las Vegas - November 16, 2019
Follow us on Social Media!
Community Health Charities Contributor Choice #51785
Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Connect with the IBD community and walk to help end Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Learn more about our walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!