Become a Member
Whether you are living with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, have a friend or loved one who was diagnosed, or are a health care practitioner working in this field, you can do even more to help eradicate this disease and support bowel disease research by becoming an Individual or Professional member of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. Becoming a member gives you unique access to our services and information, while simultaneously helping to support our three mission-critical programs: research, education, and support services.
Here are some ways that your membership dollars support the Foundation:
- Our research program to date has provided more than million for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) research.
- Our educational workshops and symposia enable patients and their family members to keep pace with the rapidly growing field of IBD research, treatment, and quality of care.
- We offer more than 200 support groups across the United States.
- The Foundation advocates to increase federal research funding and promotes positive quality of life legislation for IBD patients.
- Our renowned Camp Oasis is a multi-day summer camp program for young people with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Who Qualifies for Memberships?
Individual/Family memberships are open to everyone. Learn more.
Professional memberships are open to all licensed physicians and medical professionals. Learn more.